Powervamp offer an installation service, this caters for small scale installation, integrations and retrofitting of all Powervamp products. All works are carried out by competent engineers in accordance with the current edition of the wiring regulations BS7671-2008 (2011) and where required an appropriate electrical installation or minor works certificate will be issued.
Typical examples of the types of installation work we cater for:
- Surveys and quotations for providing a turn-key solution (proposed system solution, installation and commissioning) for complete peace of mind.
- Installing a complete new system and incorporating it into an existing installation including commissioning of the new system.
- Replacement or retrofitting of existing emergency lighting / uninterruptible power supply / frequency converters including commissioning of the new system.
- Temporary and or emergency installations of rental systems where an immediate solution is required for downtime.
- Providing an Electrical Installation Condition Report and critique on existing installations and where required provide feedback particularly concerning emergency lighting design.