- 2.1 Subject to any variation under condition 2.3 the Contract shall be on these Conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms or conditions which the Customer purports to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document).
- 2.2 No terms or conditions endorsed on, delivered with or contained in the Customer’s purchase order, confirmation of order, specification or other document shall form part of the Contract simply as a result of such document being referred to in the Contract.
- 2.3 These Conditions apply to the hire of any and all Hire Goods by the Company and any variation to these Conditions and any representations about any Hire Goods shall have no effect unless expressly agreed in writing and signed by an authorised signatory of the Company. The Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of the Company which is not set out in the Contract. Nothing in this Condition shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- 2.4 Each order or acceptance of a quotation for Hire Goods by the Customer from the Company shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to hire Hire Goods subject to these Conditions.
2.5 No order placed by the Customer shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company until a written acknowledgement of order is issued by the Company.
- 2.6 The Customer shall ensure that the terms of its order and any applicable specification are complete and accurate.
- 2.7 Any quotation is given on the basis that no Contract shall come into existence until the Company despatches an acknowledgement of order to the Customer. Any quotation is valid for a period of 30 days only from its date, provided that the Company has not previously withdrawn it.